Update: May 2021
From 15 May 2021, people entering Italy from other European Union countries will no longer have to go into quarantine. The situation is constantly improving.
We all want to remind you of our commitment to the health, safety and protection of our guests and renew it for the upcoming summer season 2021!
If you are wondering: “Can I book my holiday?”.
The answer is: “Yes, of course. Furthermore, we encourage you to book your holiday in order not to give up planning a moment of happiness. The opening of the hotel will take place when there will be all the conditions for a safe and peaceful stay in agreement with the authorities and with the commitment, by our part, to ensure the best safety measures”, by following the measures decided by the Italian Law Decree n.33 of 16 May 2020.
How do we take care of you? By following three key points:
1. safety and hygiene in the hotel
2. flexibility of cancellations
3. protected beach
What will we do in the different areas of the hotel?
1. Safety and hygiene first
We are committed to welcoming you in the maximum safety way by following the instructions of the health authorities, adopting every update and providing cleaning measures that guarantee sanitized, and therefore peaceful, environments.
COMMON AREAS AND GENERAL MESAURES
- From the common areas to the rooms, cleaning will be carried out with specific products to sanitize in depth.
- We will disinfect the contact points of the common areas several times a day (lifts, handrails, etc.).
- We will constantly ventilate the rooms to ensure the exchange of air.
- We will provide hand sanitizing solutions at various points in the hotel.
- Guests must always wear a mask in closed common areas. In outdoor common areas, the mask must be worn when the distance of at least 1 meter cannot be respected.
- You must keep a distance of one meter and wear the mask when using the elevators with people who you are not living together and who are not staying in the same room.
- The whole team will wear the medical safety devices indicated by the authorities (e.g. masks, etc.), will be trained on the measures and actions useful to ensure safety and will only use sanitized work tools.
- We will supervise firsthand and with the help of dedicated professionals on the correct application of the sanitation procedures.Here are what other measures we will take in the various areas of the hotel to protect a safe stay
-This summer we will have to avoid hugs, kisses and handshakes, but our welcome will be warm from the bottom of our heart, as usual.
RESTAURANT AND KITCHEN
-The tables in the dining room have been spaced apart, we will adopt flexible hours and possibly organize shifts to access the room without gatherings.
- Customers must wear a mask whenever you are not sitting at the table.
- Our staff will continue to provide the highest service as usual and will follow all the rules of the government and WHO to manage the emergency, many of these rules fall within the guidelines of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), a system of rules and protocols that has been guaranteeing the food safety, which we have been strictly following for years;
- Cutlery, glasses and dishes are sanitized using high temperature systems and antibacterial detergents ... even if this has always been done.
- Buffet: will be replaced with an a la carte menu. To ensure greater safety, new rules have been laid down for access to the restaurant.
- The bedroom and bathroom linens have always been disinfected because it is washed and ironed at high temperatures, and delivered in closed wrappers.
- Every day all rooms, such as common areas, are carefully cleaned and sanitized with special treatments.
- Before each check-in rooms are cleaned in depth by using specific products for careful disinfection of all environments and all surfaces.
- All extra equipment (bicycles, high chairs, strollers etc.) will be at your disposal. As usual you could request them directly at the reception. The equipment will be sanitized after each use.
2. Flexible cancellation policies
This virus has already stolen us so much, we don’t want to allow it to steal even the dream of a holiday. In response to this period of uncertainty, we offer free cancellation (without penalty) up to 3 days before arrival, whatever channel you will choose to book.
3. Measures at the beach
We are in constant communication with regional representatives and authorities, they have been working hard to prepare the measures to guarantee a peaceful holiday. They have been studying a new way of experiencing the beach. These are the measures already approved to make Caorle a safe beach:
- more distance between beach umbrellas
To observe social distance, by following the measures decided by the decree-Law n. 48 Veneto Region/17.05.2020, beach spots will be spaced apart of at least 10 square meters each other.
- special sanitisations
The authorities have been analysing the several solutions for the daily sanitization of equipments, umbrellas, bathrooms and closed spaces, such as ticket offices. They have also been studying new ways to reach the sea to avoid the risk of crowding and figures such as stewards to ensure the compliance with the right safety distances on the beach.
For any information we remain available by email and by phone, do not hesitate to contact us!